TitanX™ is a revolutionary new high-performance and FDM-optimized engineering filament. TitanX™ is the evolution of ABS into a warp-free filament extremely suitable for 3D printing large scale and high precision engineering objects. With TitanX™ we present an industrial-grade ABS-type of 3D printer filament with unsurpassed mechanical properties which is uniquely modified with its FDM-optimization technology.
TitanX™ is truly FDM-optimized as it has zero warping, a perfect interlayer adhesion and can be printed directly on a heated glass plate without any adhesives or tapes to be used. This FDM-optimization combined with a perfect filament flowing behavior, thermal stability and far above average impact resistance make TitanX™ a perfect filament for 3D printing large scale engineering objects with a remarkable fine detail.
Dependent on the size and design of the printed object, TitanX™ can be printed at elevated printing speeds.
With its below displayed unique set of characteristics TitanX™ is a true asset to our Formfutura product portfolio.
- Excellent adhesion to heated glass plate, Kapton tape, PET tape and EasyPad™
- Perfect inter-layer adhesion
- Greatly improved mechanical properties
- High impact resistance
- Great thermal stability and filament flowing behavior
- FDA food and drink contact compliant
TitanX™ has an excellent roundness and very tight diameter tolerances, which makes this filament a perfect match with all common desktop 3D printers. Printing with Titanx™ 3D printer filament will go very smoothly with basically all FFF/FDM technology based desktop 3D printers, such as:
- RepRap (Mendel, Huxley, Prusa)
- MakerBot (Replicator, Replicator 2, Replicator 2X)
- UP! Plus, Up! Mini
- AND MANY MORE....!
Our TitanX™ 3D printer filament is wrapped on a transparent ABS plastic spool which contains approximately 0.75Kg of filament. Our spool-wrapped TitanX™ filaments are packed in a silica sealed bag and come in a full colour printed cardboard box, which in turn is also sealed in plastic. Please see below for more details with respect to the weight and packaging of our spool-wrapped TitanX™ 3D printer filaments:
- Filament Net Weight: ± 0.75 Kg
- Spool Size (D x h): 200 mm x 55 mm
- Spool Hub Diameter: 52 mm
- Carton Box Size (L x W x H): 200 mm x 200 mm x 60 mm
- Packaged weight 1.25 Kg
For more technical specifications about our TitanX™ 3D printer filament, please download the Technical Data Sheet via below button.
- Print temp: ± 240-260ËšC
- Heat bed: ± 80ËšC
- Print surface: Glass, Kapton tape, PET tape and EasyPad™