While the Z-Temp™ alone enables printing with some new materials, there are still many that just will not extrude with the Zortrax hot end. The ZT-HE is a direct replacement for the standard Zortrax V1 or V2 hot end which installs in minutes and allows easy printing of most filaments available today.
- Effortlessly print with virtually any PLA or PLA+PHA material. No more clicking extruder motor! Verbatim, eSun, PolyPlus, Makerbot, JustPLA, ColorFabb, BronzeFill, and many more - they all extrude "like butter", at the manufacturers' recommended temperatures! In fact, we have not found any PLA, PLA/PHA, or lignin-based filament that does not extrude well with the ZT-HE.
- Print with flexible filaments. Yes, you read that right - you can now print with PolyFlex, Sainsmart TPU, WillowFlex, and other flexible filaments!
- Accepts standard MK8 nozzles. Available at low cost everywhere, the savings in nozzle costs alone will quickly pay for your ZT-HE!
- Includes two extra nozzles. The ZT-HE is supplied fully assembled with a 0.4mm nozzle, and we also include one 0.3mm and one 0.5mm nozzle for your experimenting pleasure. All nozzles are stamped with their size.
- Installs in Minutes. The ZT-HE is a direct replacement for the standard Zortrax™ V1 or V2 hot end. Simply remove the stock hot end, swap over the heater and thermocouple, and pop in the ZT-HE.
- Works with ABS. The ZT-HE contains a PTFE tube rated up to 260ºC. Replacement tubing is easily installed, and we include enough for three replacements in the unlikely event it is needed.
- Block and feed tube are precision-machined and assembled in the USA